WELCOME TO THE
THE SIT & VUE OUTDOOR
Date: 3-25-17 Dear Friends. Unfortunately we are now closed. I'm truly sorry that we did not know sooner, as this news is coming just weeks before our anticipated opening for the 2017 season. I would like to thank you for coming out for the last 11 years, and I hope that you will come see us at the Night-Sky outdoor theatre. For further information on the closure of the Sit & Vue please click on the Cancelations & Updates tab, look for an entry dated 3-25-17. For more information on the Night-Sky outdoor theatre please, click here for the Night-Sky Outdoor Theatre website.
- Yard opens at 7pm. Show starts at dusk.
- The movies are broadcast on 650 AM stereo sound, please bring a portable radio with you as we have no speakers. For this season we will also be adding FM broadcast at 101.9 FM. If you want to listen to the sound track loud please use headphones. A walkman with headphones works great for that.
- It is okay to play the sound track out of your portable radio speakers, but we need to keep the volume down so as to not disturb the neighbors. Nothing ruins a fun night at the outdoor theatre more than angry neighbors, if I think they can hear your radio you will be asked to turn it down or wear headphones. Thanks for understanding!
- We do not have a snack bar please bring along your own snacks and drinks.
- As we all know it can get cold in this part of the country at night especially if we are doing a double feature, please dress accordingly, blankets are good idea too.
- Please bring a lawn chair or a blanket, as we do not typically provide seating.
- Our usual season is Mid-May or early June though September depending on weather.
- Pets are welcome at the theatre provided that they are friendly, and play well with other dogs. It is required that you have a leash with you in case there is a problem, but the theatre area is fenced in and it is fine for you dog to be off leash as long as they aren't bothering anyone.
- Please remember that the theatre is on a natural hill, so there is a lot of variety for seating, the best areas for lawn chairs is usually at the top of the hill. There is a great view almost everywhere in the yard there are no bad seats here!!
- Because the theatre is located on a hill the projector is at ground level part way up, please be conscious of it's location. Walk behind it during the show so as to not block the image. Please avoid walking into the projector, kicking or disturbing it. Thanks for understanding!!
- This Theatre is NOT open to the public. It is a PRIVATE theatre only, used for viewing TV shows and movies in my backyard. The only way you can see a movie here is if you know me and are invited. This website is basically just for fun, because if you know me, you already know how this works and if you stumbled on to this website from a search engine, I obviously don't know you and I won't be inviting you, but you are more than welcome to look around the website.
- Last but certainly not least, this is a family friendly environment, sit back relax and enjoy the movie